Responsible for generating private business for Highways Division. Identify & track relevant opportunities in the market.
Responsible for winning sustainable profitable projects.
• Expertise in identifying & generating new business from private sector in winning and executing PPP/BOT/EPC/HEM/DPR Infrastructure Projects.
• Building & cementing relationship with private clients and consortium partners.
• Owning the complete bidding process from opportunity identification, strategy articulation and contract signing.
• Regularly visiting and maintaining a relationship with private client’s officials and take insight about upcoming projects.
• Participating in pre-bid & post-bid meetings, infrastructure related conferences and seminars.
• Liason and follow up with officials of private sector clients for billing and payments
• Guide, coach and mentor the Business Development team for capability enhancement.
• Ensure all work allocated to the team is completed timely and as per the process and requirements.
• Ensure innovation and improvement in all business processes.
• Ensure minimum attrition in the team.
• Focus on growth and development of team members.
Tagged as: bot projects, business development, epc projects, key accounts, negotiation, ppp projects
You will be responsible for acquiring and growing new customers for Google Workspace and Cloud Platform offerings. You will have an...Apply For This Job
For our bakery and confectionary business, FMCG sales and distribution strategy consultant to develop our sales network...Apply For This Job
Purpose of Role: This role has overall responsibility of revenue targets and business development for Capital Market. To ensure...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities The Country Representative, Bangladesh will be working on an annual contract. His responsibilities will include : Business Development &...Apply For This Job
Experience required: 20+ yrs, of experience in Business Development and Execution of Projects, Generating new business, Enhance business with existing...Apply For This Job
Login or Register to Apply for the Jobs:
Visit your dashboard. Complete the following to access jobs and projects: