We are a leading hi end technology Talent Sourcing platform providing services of hiring top-tier independent freelancers and full time professionals
We are looking for Executive Search Consultants for our office in Gurugram.
The Consultant would be involved in the transition of leaders into critical roles for multiple clients simultaneously. As a part of this role, the key activities you would be engaged in are:
1. 1. Research:
• Use a consulting approach to research & map industry / sector / domain wherever required, identify the key organisations & the leaders in these organizations.
• Map the organization structure / team structure by conversations with identified team members.
1. 2. Candidate Engagement:
• Assess the key competencies, impact and aspirations of the identified leader pool.
• Engage with the identified leaders to assess their interest and fitment with the opportunity.
• Engage and support – with client and candidates throughout the selection and hiring process.
• Ensure smooth transition into the new role including pre & post joining follow-ups.
1. 3. Client Interaction:
• Participate in client meetings to capture requirements and define scope of work.
• Provide regular updates and ensure smooth transition of the selected candidate into the role.
1. 4. Discreet Reference Checks:
• Conduct discreet reference checks for shortlisted candidates and collect feedback about them from at least from 3 people, sourced independently (not provided by the candidate) who have had a work-relationship with the candidate including reporting bosses, peers, seniors, clients and competitors.
The performance of the Associate would be measured by the value & volume of closures of positions.
Tagged as: communication skills, executive search, head hunting, recruitment, research