Role & Responsibilities
• Overseeing Manufacturing Operations of all plants which include – Production, Maintenance, Quality, Logistics, Purchase etc..
• Monitor various indices to evaluate performance of each Plant such as: ▪ Order Adherence Ratio (%)
▪ Manufacturing Cost
▪ Cost Reduction in RM vis-à-vis last year (%)
▪ Product Quality & Process Quality
▪ Average Inventory level (%)
• Drive Manufacturing Excellence through projects such as Lean, Kaizen, 5S, Innovation etc…
• Ensuring that necessary compliances are followed such as for Safety, Environment etc..
• Administration of corrective action, nonconformity review, and disposition at his / her plant for IMS.
• Provide resources and administer for smooth operations at each plant, for IMS.
• Team Management
• Ensuring compliance to legal and regulatory requirements on IMS aspects for the plant premises, activities, products, and services.
Short term – Achieve Monthly/Quarterly Targets ,Control Manpower cost,
Long term – Cost economizing, Resource Management, Manpower management, Multiskilling of Teams, Quality Management, Manage relations with internal & external Stakeholders/ customers
Tagged as: Lean Manufacturing, manufacturing operations, TQM
The role holder will support in Business Performance Management activities including but not limited to tracking of key deliverables, data...Apply For This Job
The role holder will lead the underwriting, Reinsurance and medical management team to ensure greater underwriting effectiveness, and improve customer experience....Apply For This Job
Company is planning to ramp up our team and take big swings in 2021. We’re hiring individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets who...Apply For This Job
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: The following are the major job responsibilities for the VP technical and operations which are highlighted below: Adept...Apply For This Job
For our consulting operations, we require sector experts on contract basis for various projects focussed on the MSME sector –...Apply For This Job
Login or Register to Apply for the Jobs:
Visit your dashboard. Complete the following to access jobs and projects: