Job Objective: Responsible for strengthening the overall advisory business for the Highways division, execute Advisory assignments and lead the business development initiatives, identify & generate new business.
• Responsible for strengthening the overall advisory business for the division.
• Responsible for the execution of Advisory assignments and lead the business development initiatives
• Responsible for overall P&L of Advisory business and turnover target.
• Responsible for the execution of projects and assignments in the market (management in infrastructure advisory/ government advisory/ private advisory in infrastructure sector).
• Proposal preparation for various infrastructure advisory assignments.
• Co-ordinating with various stakeholders (technical experts, client, implementing agencies) for delivering project related tasks.
• Participating in pre-bid & post-bid meetings, infrastructure related conferences and seminars.
• Owning the complete bidding process from opportunity identification, strategy articulation and contract signing.
• Establish and maintain strong client relationship for getting repeat business from private clients and consortium partners.
• Regularly visiting and maintaining a relationship with Govt. / private client’s officials and take insight about upcoming projects.
• Acts as the lead on PPP projects. Understand the challenges in the sector and formulate adequate action plan to maintain and develop the PPP model.
• Work closely with multilateral agencies to create support and build bridges with the client team.
• Liaison with clients for billing and payments.
• Ensure high client satisfaction scores for all project engagements to ensure maximum repeat business.
• Anchor and won the private business development targets for Highway’s consulting business.
• Guide, coach and mentor the Advisory team for capability enhancement.
• Ensure all work allocated to the team is completed timely and as per the process and requirements.
• Ensure innovation and improvement in all business processes.
• Ensure minimum attrition in the team.
• Focus on growth and development of team member.
• Contribute to the achievement of the vision of the organization by strategizing for Business Development in alignment with the vision.
• Enhance the profitability of the organization by contributing to strategic and tactical management decisions and business planning.
• Position, develop and maintain organization brand image and credibility in the market.
• Support other businesses of Feedback as and when desired.
Tagged as: bid management, feasibility analysis, financial analysis, infrastructure finance
Our client is a reputed listed company with a few decades of successful track record in the manufacturing / engineering...Apply For This Job
The CFO will be responsible for the companies accounting and finance function. Prior experience as CFO of a public listed...Apply For This Job
Area of responsibilities: Working closely with the leadership team and senior management of the parent company & subsidiaries for day...Apply For This Job
Financial Strategy Management:Formulation & implementation of systems for effective financial operations and participation in management of profitability and operating results.Monitor...Apply For This Job
Role and Responsibilities: Responsible for making and owning detailed budget/RF’s for the company Drive continued improvement in Forecast Accuracy To...Apply For This Job
Login or Register to Apply for the Jobs:
Visit your dashboard. Complete the following to access jobs and projects: