Job Objective: Responsible for strengthening the overall advisory business for the Highways division, execute Advisory assignments and lead the business development initiatives, identify & generate new business.
• Responsible for strengthening the overall advisory business for the division.
• Responsible for the execution of Advisory assignments and lead the business development initiatives
• Responsible for overall P&L of Advisory business and turnover target.
• Responsible for the execution of projects and assignments in the market (management in infrastructure advisory/ government advisory/ private advisory in infrastructure sector).
• Proposal preparation for various infrastructure advisory assignments.
• Co-ordinating with various stakeholders (technical experts, client, implementing agencies) for delivering project related tasks.
• Participating in pre-bid & post-bid meetings, infrastructure related conferences and seminars.
• Owning the complete bidding process from opportunity identification, strategy articulation and contract signing.
• Establish and maintain strong client relationship for getting repeat business from private clients and consortium partners.
• Regularly visiting and maintaining a relationship with Govt. / private client’s officials and take insight about upcoming projects.
• Acts as the lead on PPP projects. Understand the challenges in the sector and formulate adequate action plan to maintain and develop the PPP model.
• Work closely with multilateral agencies to create support and build bridges with the client team.
• Liaison with clients for billing and payments.
• Ensure high client satisfaction scores for all project engagements to ensure maximum repeat business.
• Anchor and won the private business development targets for Highway’s consulting business.
• Guide, coach and mentor the Advisory team for capability enhancement.
• Ensure all work allocated to the team is completed timely and as per the process and requirements.
• Ensure innovation and improvement in all business processes.
• Ensure minimum attrition in the team.
• Focus on growth and development of team member.
• Contribute to the achievement of the vision of the organization by strategizing for Business Development in alignment with the vision.
• Enhance the profitability of the organization by contributing to strategic and tactical management decisions and business planning.
• Position, develop and maintain organization brand image and credibility in the market.
• Support other businesses of Feedback as and when desired.
Tagged as: bid management, feasibility analysis, financial analysis, infrastructure finance
The consultant will be reporting to our client’s Chief Actuary, and will be responsible for supporting the implementation of IFRS...Apply For This Job
Area of responsibilities: Working closely with the leadership team and senior management of the parent company & subsidiaries for day...Apply For This Job
Role and Responsibilities: Responsible for making and owning detailed budget/RF’s for the company Drive continued improvement in Forecast Accuracy To...Apply For This Job
Micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) play a critical role in the Indian economy MSME Finance Lead will be responsible...Apply For This Job
Job Purpose: As the leader of all financial lead have to ensure that the company and projects are...Apply For This Job